I'm taking some time off right now to do a Master's degree through Harvard Extension, and I'm also taking multiple classes through Coursera, EdX, Kennedy School ExecEd, UC Irvine, etc. Everything from educational policy & leadership to quantitative research & data analysis to non-profit management & financial accounting. This blog is a place for me to collect my learnings from this adventure I'm on! Most of the time, I'll just be cutting and pasting from various assignments or papers to be able to easily reference them later, but sometimes I'll do specific blog posts knitting my thoughts together from the different coursework. :-)

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Intro for Immunity to Change

Hi there, my name is Teresa Gonczy, and I'm an entrepreneur and educator.  Although currently I'm taking some time off to get a masters degree in education.  Because all of the classes I'm taking are online, I'm actually traveling a lot this year - mostly between Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Boston.

By taking this course, I'm hoping to gain some insight into how I'm holding myself back, and then be able to change and move forward.  I'm not sure yet what goal I want to work on - I'm debating between some more personal goals, such as finding a spouse and starting a family, or more professional goals, such as leading larger organizations and going from having a local impact to a broader impact.

Looking forward to changing along with everyone over the next weeks!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment